Application | Rules| W9 Form| Release Form | Calcutta Sign Up
Meet the Teams | Standings | Sponsors
FAQ | Photos | Military Appreciation | Charities
Photo/Video Release Form
I hereby authorize Angler Armory, Inc., Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series, and our sponsors to use, reproduce, and/or publish photographs and/or video that may pertain to me – including my image, likeness and/or voice without compensation. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I understand that this material may be used in national television, regional television and/or local television, various publications, press releases, sponsorship materials, promotional videos or any endeavor that Angler Armory, Inc. decides to use the photographs and/or videos for promotion for a possible television kingfish series. This material may also appear on Angler Armory’s and Wild West Internet website. This authorization is continuous and may only be withdrawn by my specific rescission of this authorization. Consequently, Angler Armory, Inc. and Wild West Kingfish Tournament Seriesmay publish materials, use my name, photograph, and/or make reference to me in any manner that they deem appropriate in order to promote/publicize the Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and the Angler Armory website.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE and PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THE STATED CLAUSES, AND SIGNING IT, AND BEING OF SOUND MIND AND BODY, SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for promotional purposes of the Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series
Liability Release Form
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way, in any or all Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/orAngler Armory, Inc events, including, but not limited to, a fishing trip, fishing tournament, social event, and/or promotional events and activities, I, the Releasor, for myself, and on behalf of my personal representatives, heirs, and/or next of kin, covenants, and agrees to the following terms;
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve potential risk of damage to personal property and/or serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, including the location, condition of the premises, weather, and/or of any equipment or means of transport used.
2. Not to sue Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/or Angler Armory, Inc, its officers and members, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of the premises and each of them, their officers and employees, all referred to as releasees, from all liability to the releasor, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or damage therefore, on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in the death of the releasor, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise while the releasor is fishing, boating, competing, working, volunteering, or for any other purpose participating in any and all Angler Armory, Inc events.
3. Not to sue Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/or Angler Armory, Inc, its officers and members, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of the premises and each of them, their officers and employees, all referred to as releasees, from all liability to the releasor, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for all loss or damage, and any claim or damage therefore, on account of any decision made by the Tournament Director or Tournament Committee as it relates to the outcome of the tournament events.
4. To indemnify the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost releasees may incur due to the presence of releasor at a Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/or Angler Armory, Inc. event in or on the water, or on land, whether caused by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise.
5. To release all officials and professional personnel from any claim whatsoever on account of first aid, treatment or service rendered them during participation in Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/or Angler Armory, Inc events.
6. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for all expenses, medical or otherwise, following any such damages, injury, permanent disability or death.
7. I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Angler Armory, Inc its affiliated organizations, their respective administrators, directors, officers, agents and other employees and volunteers of the organization, independent contractors, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases”, from any and all liability to me, my heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
8. In the event any legal action is taken to enforce or challenge the validity of this agreement venue shall only be proper in Pinellas County, Florida and the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of their attorney fees and costs.
By signing this release form electronically, I certify under penalty of perjury and false swearing that my answers are correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I also certify that:
I understand the questions and statements on this release form.
I have read and understand the Photo/Video Release and Liability Release form.
I understand the penalties for giving false information or breaking the rules.
I agree that this release will be in affect for as long as I fish the any and all Wild West Kingfish Tournament Series and/or Angler Armory Inc. tournaments.
I understand that an electronic signature has the same legal effect and can be enforced in the same way as a written signature.