It is the responsibility of each Angler Armory Member to understand and abide by the rules listed below:
These rules will remain in effect during the 2019 Pound for Pound Contest time period. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Contest Committee. In the event of a rule violation the Contest Committee may impose such sanctions as they deem appropriate, including, without limitation, disqualifications, forfeiture of prizes and prohibition from participation in subsequent contests. By competing in the Pound for Pound Contest, all competitors agree that decisions of the Contest Committee are final in all matters and are not subject to appeal, and are not reviewable by any court of law. The Contest Committee can make changes to the stated rules at any time. By participating in the Pound for Pound Contest you agree to the previous statements, to sign a written release form and to obey the rules stated below, or face expulsion without refund or compensation of any kind.
- Free entry for Angler Armory Members
- Teams must be signed up for Angler Armory Membership no later than 12am the night before the tournament fish day.
- Every person on the boat that are involved with catching the fish, including angling and/or gaffing, must be current Angler Armory Members.
- The eligible tournaments for this contest are:
East Coast Got Em On
- Team must obey each individual tournament’s rules and adhere to their boundaries
- Only one fish per tournament can be entered into contest
- Contestants may fish as many of the eligible tournaments as they wish.
- The only eligible fish in the contest is kingfish
- This contest will pay out the Top 5 spots at each of the eligible tournaments.
- Payouts as follows:
1st Place team in tournament that are Angler Armory Members – $100 per pound
Example: If your kingfish weighs 50lbs Angler Armory will pay you $5000
2nd Place – $50 per pound
3rd Place – $25 per pound
4th Place – $15 per pound
5th Place – $10 per pound
- Teams do not have to fill out a registration form for the Pound for Pound Contest however, contestants are required to turn in a copy of the weigh slip no later than 5 days after their qualifying tournament ends. Weigh slips can be emailed to email@example.com or texted to 727-286-0977. A picture of the team at the scales with their fish will not be accepted.
- In the event of a tie at an individual tournament, the team that weighed in first wins.
- The winner of the Pound for Pound Contest may be subjected to an extensive polygraph test at the conclusion of the contest. Failure to submit to a polygraph will result in disqualification. All decisions of the polygraph examiner are final.If the winner is found guilty of cheating he/she will automatically be disqualified from entered any future Angler Armory Tournament and/or contest and will receive no refund of their Angler Armory Membership fees.
- A W9 will be issued to winner of the contest (check will be made out to Captain listed on registration form)
- A check will be written to the winner at the conclusion of the contest after the W9 is received along with a team picture with banner check (if applicable)